Our client, an international insurance company is looking for an underwrider assistant. Are you interested in the vacancy? Then apply quickly!
- You will be responsible for underwriting administration of the product, including capturing risks in the underwriting system and archiving documents
- You will be responsible for providing underwriting support such as customer screening, renewal preparation, use of technical pricing model and data entry
- You will actively participate and share knowledge in internal and external activities, groups and committees.
- You will provide support in the risk screening process to ensure risks are written within the matches with relevant risk
- You will provide assistance with exposure management, modeling and actuarial capture activities as well as RDS (Realistic Disaster Scenario)
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You have an excellent level of French and English
- You are pragmatic, proactive and enjoy working independently.
- An exciting job
- A competitive salary with lots of extra-legal benefits
- A full-time contract
- A job with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Intensive guidance and coaching
Hi, I'm Dylan Geybels,
Is this job a good fit?