Claims Handler Property
Our client is a leading insurer that we offer quality service to companies with the most complex and demanding risks in Property, Casualty, Transport and Reinsurance. Please do not hesitate to apply!
- Assess policy coverage;
- Assessing liability;
- Directing loss adjusters;
- Negotiate with brokers, end clients and counterparties;
- Liaison with attorneys;
- Representative for other insurers/property owners;
- Coordinating claims to fellow/co-insurers and proxy/reinsurers.
- Bachelor's degree in Insurance or equivalent, demonstrable experience; level of work and thinking equivalent to this;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in handling Claims Property;
- Experience and knowledge in Insurance;
- Good oral and written expression skills, both in Dutch and French language (knowledge of English language is an advantage);
- Judgment and decision-making skills;
- You are commercial and communicative;
- You have a sense of negotiation;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You are pragmatic, proactive and enjoy working independently without constant supervision.
OfferOur client offers a permanent contract with an attractive salary and many fringe benefits. (Partially) working from home is a possibility.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?