Project & Product manager
We are looking for a project and product manager to join our client active in the editorial sector. As member of the Tax and accounting team, the candidate will manage projects and develop tax products, in coordination with diverse teams (sales, marketing, ICT...). The proactive and pragmatic candidate should speack Dutch, have a legal or accountacy background, experience in project management or tax, and a great interest in technology. S/he will have the opportunity to work on international and multicultural projects and benefit from a multidisciplinary point of view.
DescriptionAs a project and product manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You are part of the Market Unit Tax & Accounting Advisors – and report hierarchically to the Market Unit director.
- From your background and your knowledge of customer and prospect needs, you look forward to making the online product range excel in the market.
- You analyse the product range with the Market Unit director and the marketing team. Starting from the needs of customers/prospects and from your experience, you create products/applications that appeal to the target group.
- You manage projects through
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating tasks and teams
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for Steering Committee
- Search for external authors / new content / translaters where needed
- Testing of products
- Bugs reporting in appropriate tool and Follow-up
- You are responsible for product release management throughout all its phases
- In this broad role, you analyse usage statistics, organise/coordinate panels with the marketing teams, know your position on the market at all times, communicate with customers/prospects/internal collaborators/authors, anticipate needs and market trends.
- You work closely together with internal and external partners, including ICT, marketing, authors, loyalty agents, sales, customer service, publishing team.
Your profile2 years of work experience as Accountant (or junior Tax Advisor) or Project Manager
- Legal and/or Accountancy background (bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- Interest in new technologies
- Facilitator and ability to work with different teams (Sales, marketing, IT, …)
- High level of Dutch or French and very good English
- Pragmatic and to the point
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Proactive team working attitude
- Good organisation skills
- International projects and multicultural environment
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team
- There are plenty of opportunities to further develop your talents and responsibilities
- You work in a flexible and agile environment where interaction is key
- A healthy company with enthusiastic colleagues
- An attractive salary and additional benefits adapted to your level of experience
Hi, I'm Jari Kerremans,
Is this job a good fit?