AML/KYC team leader
Manage the AML KYC team by managing its activity allocation and planning of upcoming fund’s closings as well as providing effective guidance on AML specific matters ;Oversee day-to-day operation, define objectives and monitor team performance, while ensuring the working tools are kept operational...
- Manage the AML KYC team by managing its activity allocation and planning of upcoming fund’s closings as well as providing effective guidance on AML specific matters ;
- Oversee day-to-day operation, define objectives and monitor team performance, while ensuring the working tools are kept operational and up-to-date ;
- Regularly interact with the clients and investors for clarifications around AML/KYC requirements and assist them in fulfilling the regulatory obligations ;
- Perform open-source research – Corporate Intelligence to complete files and gather corroborating or mitigating evidence, as the case may be ;
- Assist the department head in the preparation of appropriate reports for internal as well as external parties (Management Companies, AIFMs, GPs, official TAs …) and authorities where relevant, on DD status, blocked accounts, high risk individuals and ad hoc demands ;
- Contribute to organize and manage a safe and efficient working environment ;
- Assist, as the case may be, the other Due Diligence teams in case of needs, fostering a strong team spirit.
- University degree (Bac+3 to Bac+5) in Finance, Economics, or equivalent ;
- At least 5 years’ experience in the financial industry in Luxembourg with proven exposure to AML matters, managing AML/KYC aspects, participating actively in DD programs ;
- Proven exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate products and complex investor base typology ;
- You are fluent in English; a good knowledge of French, German or a Nordic language would be an additional asset ;
- Good knowledge of Open-Source Intelligence techniques is an asset ;
- You have a good analytical mind and are driven to seek solutions ;
- You are proactive, thorough and are able to meet deadlines ;
- You are capable of managing and motivating team members ;
- You have good analytical and summarizing abilities and good writing skills and have a sense of initiative for this multidisciplinary work.
OfferOur client offers a permanent contract.
Hi, I'm Anaïs Junges,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?