Do you have a passion for the insurance industry? Accurate work is right up your alley? Then this position as a policy administrator is for you!
- As Policy Manager Fire you are the first point of contact for questions of brokers and customers
- You guarantee an efficient and correct service and always help to find a solution
- You give advice to brokers and customers
- You consult daily with colleagues about concrete insurance files and process these within the agreed deadlines
- You have a bachelor's degree (preferably in economics, insurance or language) or have relevant work experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in a similar position is a plus, but not a must
- You work accurately and thoroughly and are able to work independently
- You are communicatively strong, sociable and have commercial feeling. Telephoning? That only gives you energy
- Your focus is on the customer and our service
- You are a constructive team player, open to feedback, collegial in sharing workload and willing to make your knowledge available to colleagues with other specialties within the team
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and a basic knowledge of French
- Our client is strongly committed to a human approach and considers your development very important
- Our client offers you numerous training programs to support you in your growth and ambitions. Not only at the start but also throughout your career.
- There is a possibility to work up to 3 days from home
- Besides a good work-life balance, our client also offers an attractive salary package