Our client, active in the insurance sector, is actively looking for a claims manager. He/she will be responsible for the handling and management of international and national claims and legal assistance claims. As claims manager you will also deal with internal and external contacts such as policyholders, offices, experts, lawyers, etc. The ideal candidate is proactive, empathetic, customer oriented with good communication skills. Our client offers a challenging position, ample training and development opportunities and a good work-life balance.
DescriptionYou will be responsible for handling and managing claims files within different domains such as international, national claims management but also within legal aid. Based on your previous experience, or your field of interest, you will be assigned to one of the teams. Furthermore, you are responsible for defending the interests of our client's client or his insured. Customer-oriented solutions are important to achieve a positive result. As claims manager you have to deal with internal and external contacts such as insured parties, offices, experts, lawyers, etc. You approach these contacts in the most customer-friendly way, making internal agreements but also respecting the agreements with the client.
- You are eager to learn and have a strong dose of motivation ;
- Ideally you have a bachelor or master degree in Legal Practice, Finance and Insurance or equivalent through your experience ;
- A good knowledge of Dutch and French is important ;
- You are proactive and take the necessary actions to bring files to a successful conclusion ;
- You can empathize with the client's problems and solve them like the best;
- You work quickly and efficiently;
- Fluent communication and varied contacts with experts, insured persons, mediators, lawyers, etc. are no problem for you.
OfferYou will join a dynamic and young team within an international player. Naturally, you will also receive recognition for your values and talents, as well as the opportunity to put your expertise into practice;
Based on your experience and competences, you will receive an attractive salary, supplemented with fringe benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers and 13th month. You also have the choice to determine your own work schedule (38/39/40h) which allows you to get extra ADV-days. You can also choose your own flexible working hours. We also offer a wide range of training and development opportunities so that you can perform your job to the best of your ability.
After a training period you also follow the fixed home working policy where we work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
Hi, I'm Alicia Cattoir,
Is this job a good fit?