Expert Advisory - Transmission & Cession
We are seeking a Transfer and Disposal Expert to provide expert advice and guidance to a bank's clients. The ideal candidate will have extensive banking and financial services experience, as well as expertise in conveyancing and disposal. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. As an Expert Advisor, you will provide specialized advice to the bank's clients in Business Transfers & Disposals.
- You combine technical expertise and commercial skills.
- Through your personalized advice, you accompany your clients and their relations (accountant, family) in the following areas Optimization of the resale value of the company, Indicative valuation of the company & Accompanying entrepreneurs in the process of family succession.
- You give personalized advice and clearly explain to your client the different possibilities available to him.
- You think about tailor-made solutions and analyze the various possibilities. You take into account the financial, fiscal, legal and family consequences.
- You maintain close contact with the account managers in your region. You assist them in the field and develop training courses to help them develop their skills in the field of transfer and sale.
- You contribute to the development of the network of intermediaries and professional advisors. These intermediaries are both a source of new knowledge and external partners to whom clients can be referred.
- You will also carry out prospecting in order to participate in the development of our activities. This prospecting will be done in several ways (networking, active prospecting, events...) and you will be able to rely on a strong and proven marketing strategy and on the help of your direct colleagues.
- You organize your own work and closely follow developments within your discipline.
- You give talks to prospects, clients and external consultants.
- You have a master's degree.
- You have professional experience in a similar function.
- You have a strong interest in succession and family sales and have excellent oral and written skills. You are also commercially minded, proactive and willing to take the initiative. It is important to be solution-oriented and to think globally. You are a team player.
- Since you work with French-speaking customers, you speak French very well. You also have a passive knowledge of Dutch.
- You are willing to work evenings or irregular hours in order to give presentations.
- A fixed salary with a 13th month where you have the possibility to convert your 13th month within Flexplan in which you can choose biklease, complementary insurance for ambulatory expenses,... With an attractive performance-related remuneration.
- A wide range of extra-legal benefits (iPhone, company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, many vacation days, etc.)
- Hospitalization, disability and group insurance - from your first day on the job
- A profit sharing plan
Hi, I'm Mathilde Georgin,
Is this job a good fit?