Manager Business Risk & Control Management
Our client is a digital bank that offers a range of banking and investment services to its customers in Belgium. Their core business is focused on providing savings accounts, investment accounts, and trading platforms that are accessible online and via mobile devices. The company aims to make banking and investing more accessible and convenient for its customers. As manager of the Business Risk & Control Management team you will reassure the 1st Line of Defence of the organisation. It will be in strong collaboration with Compliance and our Contact Centers.
- Ensuring day-to-day follow-up of the team members by coaching and verifying the performance of the monitorning and control activities;
- Determining, with the support of the Head of Customer Hub and the compliance departments, the first line of defence control and monitoring plan fort he upcoming year;
- Executing part of the first line of defence controls and monitoring plan, including tasks requiring direct contracts with customers;
- Carrying out of testing to ensure that controls are working as intended;
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Hub, Heads of Compliance functions and respective Rxecutive Committees on the executed controls;
- Communicating and interacting with the second line of defence on escalated files, necessary trainings fort he first line of defence officers or on findings and proposed corrective measures;
- Identifying and reportingnew/existing risks to the Heads Of on domains such as AML, Mifid and Market Abuse;
- At least 4 years of experience in the first or second line of defence;
- Good understanding of AML, Mifid and MAR;
- Oustanding Coaching capacities to ensure a day-to-day follow-up of the BRCM Team members efficiently in their tasks to reach control objectives;
- Communicative skills to inform the team members on the tasks to perorm and provide feedback on the performed tasks;
- Capacity to work under pressure and use own initiative to reach control objectives;
- A good level of English Dutch and/or French.
- A fixed salary
- With an attractive performance-related remuneration.
- A wide range of extra-legal benefits (iPhone, company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, many vacation days, etc.)
- Flexible schedule with homeworking
Hi, I'm Mathilde Georgin,
Is this job a good fit?