You will be part of the internal audit team and report directly to an Internal Audit Coordinator. You are responsible for the execution of financial and operational audit activities of the Group's companies and subsidiaries. In cooperation with the team, you carry out internal and international...
DescriptionYou will be part of the internal audit team and report directly to an Internal Audit Coordinator. You are responsible for the execution of financial and operational audit activities of the Group's companies and subsidiaries.
- In cooperation with the team, you carry out internal and international audit assignments in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the control of the various procedures within the group.
- You will write detailed reports and summaries of the assignments carried out, targeting various objectives and stakeholders (management, the auditor, other control bodies and the management of the audited departments).
- You follow up on the results of the audit reports, carry out other ad hoc audit assignments and inform management of the results.
- You formulate recommendations and advise the management of the audited departments in the follow-up and implementation of the improvement proposals. In this context, you play a coordinating role in ensuring the effectiveness of procedures and systems.
- You have a university degree with an economic orientation.
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in external (financial) audit, preferably in an international working environment.
- You have good oral and written language skills (French, Dutch and English).
- You have good analytical skills and are able to formulate your opinions clearly.
- You work with precision and have the required discretion. You enjoy working independently as well as in a team.
- You are flexible and have a constructive critical attitude.
OfferOur client is a company that offers insurance solutions related to international business transactions. The company offers a stable, international and multilingual working environment.
Hi, I'm Anne Sophie Noyer,
Is this job a good fit?