Insurance Officer Non-Automotive
For our client in Ghent we are looking for a File Manager Non-Automotive Expertise (Property).
- You are responsible for the complete management and follow-up of claims files: creation, scheduling experts, processing reports, etc,....
- You are a contact point for all parties involved (clients, experts, brokers, etc.) and will also negotiate with them.
- You will also mediate in files and solve problems
- If necessary you will take the necessary actions in complex and/or problematic files.
- Furthermore you will support the experts by managing their agenda and planning their expertise routes
- You will be responsible for the processing of incoming correspondence
- For this position, we are looking for an inquisitive and communicative administrative jack-of-all-trades
- You have a bachelor degree, preferably in finance and insurance or office management
- or you have relevant experience in claims management within the insurance world
- You are communicative, assertive and eager to learn
- You can work well under pressure and are stress resistant
- In addition, you have a very good knowledge of Dutch and basic knowledge of French
- You will join a dynamic and young team within an international player
- Recognition of your values and talents and the opportunity to put your expertise into practice
- An attractive salary based on your experience and competencies, complemented with fringe benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, 13th month
- You can also choose your own working hours (38/39/40h) and get extra ADV-days.
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours which you can fill in independently
- You will work in the Ghent office
- Fixed homeworking policy where we work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home, after a thorough training period
Hi, I'm Dylan Geybels,
Is this job a good fit?