Calculate net asset values of investment funds;Accounting for cash movements;Accounting for subscriptions and redemptions;Accounting for securities transactions and other financial products;Valuate the portfolio and verify price changes;Manage the interaction with other departments;Accurately...
- Calculate net asset values of investment funds;
- Accounting for cash movements;
- Accounting for subscriptions and redemptions;
- Accounting for securities transactions and other financial products;
- Valuate the portfolio and verify price changes;
- Manage the interaction with other departments;
- Accurately monitor the outcome of the Fastcheck rules;
- Accurately check reports based on procedures or management requests;
- Update various Word, Excel and other operational documents;
- Submit files to the Team Manager or Assistant Team Manager for validation;
- Correctly and timely communicate unit prices and other information to customers and stakeholders;
- File and archive documents according to procedure;
- Perform reconciliations using the appropriate tool;
- Periodically calculate the non-daily net asset values;
- Checking the adequacy of the cash accounting/depository bank positions and settling any outstanding issues;
- For all of the above processes, the Fund Accountant must alert his/her hierarchy in the event of a client complaint or in the event of organizational or operational problems.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Specialization in Accounting, Finance, Financial Markets;
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of French;
- Analytical skills;
- Office Suite (Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.).
OfferOur client, active in Asset Servicing, is offering a 12 month fixed term contract.
Hi, I'm Maud Liot,
Is this job a good fit?