Claim Handler - Automotive
Our client is an international insurance company that is offering you a permanent contract. Are you looking for a new opportunity as a claims manager? Continue reading this offer!
DescriptionAs a claims manager :
- You are in charge of obtaining an optimal settlement of your clients' claims;
- You are the reference person in case of problems and disputes;
- You analyze the claims files deeply, ;
- You negotiate with clients, opposing parties, insurers, experts and lawyers;
- You work out each time a solution which is satisfactory and efficient taking into account the limited time;
- You handle each file from A to Z: from the opening of the files, follow-up, payment to the closing and filing;
- You also take care of the management of agendas and mail;
- You establish and interpret the statistics of the claim in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You have a degree (bachelor or master) in insurance, economics or law;
- You can demonstrate a first convincing and relevant experience of minimum 3 years in claims management;
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- You have a good command of MS Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You are a team player and service oriented;
- You are organized and have good priority management.
OfferOur client is a multilingual and international insurance company that offers a challenging career, a permanent contract with an attractive salary, many benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance, office fruits, etc.), flexibility in terms of hours and the possibility to work from home.
Hi, I'm Eglantien Tas,
Is this job a good fit?