Legal Advisor - Anti Money Laundering
Our client, active in the real estate industry, is seeking a legal counsel to provide advice and assistance on anti-money laundering regulations. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures, conducting risk assessments and training staff.
- You will contribute to the development of an integrated digital system for notary offices:
You will accompany this project in its entirety as the first point of contact with the IT department;
You will be responsible for the entire project as the first point of contact for the IT department; You will independently support and report to working groups on both the substantive and process levels;
You contribute to the communication, promotion and follow-up;
- You support notaries in all aspects of their anti-money laundering obligations (legal assistance, communication, awareness raising and implementation of instruments);
- You also provide daily legal support and advice internally, to notaries and various authorities, on the various files that fall within the competence of the National Chamber, such as the notarial internship, notarial companies and associations, the status of the notary, professional secrecy, ethics and related topics;
- You work within a team of legal colleagues.
- Master's degree in law. A master's degree in notarial science is an additional advantage;
- You have experience in a legal function and are familiar with or interested in anti-money laundering regulations;
- You have an affinity with IT projects from a user perspective;
- You have an aptitude for legal analysis and a broad interest in the various aspects of the notarial profession;
- You are bilingual (FR/NL);
- You have sufficient knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- You are able to work efficiently both independently and in a team;
- You communicate easily.
- A dynamic and varied position in a stable environment;
- A pleasant working environment within a small team;
- A fair remuneration corresponding to your education and experience, complemented by an attractive package of extra-legal benefits, such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance;
- Structural telecommuting.