Looking for an exciting project within the insurance industry?
DescriptionAnalyzing and paying out incoming claims under hospitalization insurance, outpatient insurance and ancillary services. In this context, being in close contact with clients in order to gather all the necessary information and properly inform them about the file, reimbursement and procedures.
Managing "Health Care" policies both administratively and technically (regulations, conventions and attachments) in close contact with the employer.
Responding to each request submitted in connection with the management of a file or a service to a client, analyzing the requests and then, as necessary, taking the necessary actions and ensuring the communication associated with the requests:
- Gather information on the coverage and circumstances involved in a claim.
- Analyze the claim declaration and medical statements. Where appropriate, call on the insurance company's consulting physician.
- Accept or refuse to accept the claim in order to initiate the processing of the file, taking into account the scope of guarantees in the insurance policy and in accordance with the rules in force.
- Keeping the database up to date.
- Conduct the oral and written communications related to those activities.
- Ensure the follow-up of the claim file in order to close it
- You are Dutch-speaking but have a very good knowledge of French
- Be listening and empathetic
- Be customer oriented and helpful
- Analytical ability
- Able to draw up documents precisely and synthetically
- Team player
- To be open-minded
- Taking initiative and being proactive
- Full A-Z file manager with a major player in the insurance industry.
- An assignment of 6 months, extension possible. Besides consultancy, it is also possible to perform this function as freelance.
- An open-ended contract from day one;
- An attractive gross salary;
- Flat rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospital and group insurance;
- Car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the 20 legal days;
- Various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Hi, I'm Lisa Van Meerbeeck,
Is this job a good fit?