Our client is an independent claim settlement company part of an international group is looking for a Financial Controller with 5 years of experience. You will join a young and dynamic company where a good and informal atmosphere is central.
DescriptionAs Financial Controller, you bring insight into the performance of the organization and initiate actions to improve it. You minimize risks in business operations by improving financial processes. You are part of the finance team and work closely with the directors of the various business units. You report to the Head of Finance Benelux.
As Financial Controller your responsibilities include the following:
- The preparation of the annual budget with the directors of the business units.
- You provide financial reports, internal cost accounting, profit and loss accounts, budgets and budgeting.
- You provide financial information and actively participate in the financial policy
- You provide customer reporting and coordinate financial processes
- Together with the financial team, you ensure the smooth running of the annual audit
- You monitor the planning & control cycle and operational agreements (SLAs)
- You identify financial risks and recommend solutions and improvements in financial processes and systems
- You draw up ad hoc reports for the business directors as well as reports on performance against operational targets
- You are co-responsible for the continuous development, implementation and maintenance of the control methodologies
- You represent in financial projects
- You have obtained at least a bachelor degree, preferably in a financial or business economical direction
- You have a minimum experience of 5 years in a financial or business economics function
- You speak Dutch and English
- You have excellent Excel skills, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Your communication skills enable you to substantiate your analyses and advice to various internal and external parties
OfferYou will join a young and dynamic company (active in the insurance sector) where a good and informal atmosphere is key. In addition, you will work in an innovative and international context where great importance is attached to training and personal development. The office in Berchem is conveniently located near the train station.
Hi, I'm Anne Sophie Noyer,
Is this job a good fit?