For our client, active in the insurance industry, we are looking for claims administrator in Legal Aid. Are you interested in a job as claims administrator in Antwerp? Then read on quickly!
- You independently handle all claims assigned to you
- You will check coverages and assess liabilities
- You will communicate both by telephone and in writing with different parties (insured parties, insurers, brokers, lawyers and experts)
- You will, after a quick but thorough analysis, take a clear and (where necessary) legally supported position towards all parties involved.
- You will follow proven working methods and you will think about even more efficient processes.
- All your actions are aimed at finding quick and workable solutions
- You can count on experienced colleagues to assist you in all of this
- You are a Master in Law or a Bachelor in Legal Practice or Finance and Insurance
- You are Dutch-speaking with a good knowledge of French, both oral and written
- You have a good knowledge of civil liability law, general contract law and criminal law (knowledge of insurance law is a plus)
- A previous working experience as claims administrator Legal Aid is a plus
- You are fluent on the phone, clear in your written communication and creative in solving disputes
- You are customer oriented, a real team player and have a positive attitude
- You are eager to learn and driven, quickly distinguishing essence from side issue
- You will join a work environment where you can be yourself, where there is room for your own ideas and which offers opportunities for growth
- A competitive salary that matches your experience
- The possibility to work from home after an induction period at the office
- Internal and external training to keep your knowledge up to date
Hi, I'm Britt Vermeiren,
Is this job a good fit?