The AML/KYC administrator will be responsible for supervising the AML/CFT/KYC/KYT requirements related to contracted clients. This involves implementing approved policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations. The scope of "Financial Crime" in this position includes various activities such as anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing, sanctions, anti-fraud systems and controls, anti-bribery, and prevention of tax evasion.
DescriptionThe AML/KYC administrator's core duties include:
- Reviewing the application of established procedures designed to ensure Stonehage Fleming complies with its AML/CFT KYC/KYT obligations.
- Assisting with the collection of necessary documentation and risk assessments obtained during client on-boarding processes, evaluating their sufficiency and completeness in accordance with established procedures.
- Participating in adverse media, sanctions, and PEP list screening processes and generating corresponding internal reports.
- Undertaking functions required for maintaining and supervising client databases, such as identifying, compiling, and maintaining relevant documentation, reviewing transactional client activities, and managing a program of ongoing record monitoring.
- Processing requests for AML comfort letters or eligible introducer forms for clients to various parties.
- Helping prepare management and internal audit reports.
- Providing assistance in conducting KYC analysis and risk assessments.
- Attending operational meetings with clients and other partners to ensure proper workflow.
Your profileYour profile:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with regulated professional/financial environment.
- A diploma in Law, Economics or other relevant financial services qualification preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg AML/CFT law and regulations.
- Knowledge of transactions, incorporation and liquidation of companies would be an advantage
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in paralegal and/or secretarial qualifications.
Hi, I'm Tamara Brockly,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?