Technical Expert Employee Benefits & Health
We are looking for an Expert in Employee Benefits. You have a technical expertise in Employee Benefits and you wish to accompany the Sales team during their client visits (large accounts, complex files) to explain the technicalities of these products. Our client is a reputable insurance company in the market and offers a competitive salary and a company car.
- You will visit clients (large accounts) with Account Managers in order to explain the technical specifics of Employee Benefits & Health products;
- You actively participate in the negotiation and implementation of complex or high impact cases in order to build a tailor-made solution according to the needs of direct clients (large national and international companies, public administrations and industrial sectors) and national brokers;
- You are the technical reference for the Account Managers to develop their technical expertise and increase the professionalism and efficiency of the team;
- You are the technical representative of the teams in order to anticipate at all times changes or new developments and trends within Employee Benefits & Health;
- In some cases, you coordinate the actions of all internal entities (other members of the entity, Risk Managers, operational teams, technical support) concerned by the portfolio in order to ensure consistency between the various interventions;
- You are interested in improving the processes and tools used in order to deliver input for the adaptation of products and services to market data and thus provide optimal service delivery.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Insurance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Law, or other equivalent;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Employee Benefits which has allowed you to develop a real technical expertise in these products;
- You have experience as an Underwriter or in the Back-Office or in Technical Sales, or any other function that has allowed you to become the expert we are looking for;
- At this point, you may not be on the road meeting with your clients, but you would be very interested. You like to be in direct contact with your clients to explain, explain and explain insurance solutions and help them buy the insurance policy that best suits their needs;
- As you will be advising clients throughout Belgium, you are fluent in both French and Dutch. You also have a good knowledge of English in case you have an international client;
- You have a very good interpersonal skills: we do not ask you to sell, but to advise, to explain the insurance products, to accompany your customers and your colleagues;
- Are you good at negotiating? You really earn points! Indeed, you are in the best position to identify the needs of your clients and therefore, to direct them towards one or another product.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract with an attractive and negotiable salary according to your profile (diploma and number of years of experience). You will receive many extra-legal benefits: insurance for you and your family, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, crop vouchers, a company car and gas card, etc. You benefit from a flexible schedule and of course telecommuting in order to have a good work/life balance.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?