Our client is a bank that provides investment banking, wealth management and commercial banking services to private, institutional and corporate clients. Its core business is focused on financial services, such as transaction services, risk management, capital markets and investment banking. As part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team, your mission is to welcome clients and offer them solutions adapted to their profile and potential.
- You will be the first point of contact for our private clients and will welcome our potential and existing clients in a professional manner
- You transmit with enthusiasm and dynamism to prospects and customers all the values and strategy of the bank.
- You listen to the customer's needs in order to improve the service and detect commercial opportunities
- You contribute to the acquisition and retention of new customers
- Through your pro-activity, you do everything possible to cross and up-sell existing customers in order to build their loyalty
- You will be constantly informed of developments in the banking world (taxation, products and services, etc.) and will be assisted by a team of specialists in order to offer the best solutions and the most appropriate advice in the field of investments, estate planning and retirement planning
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree;
- You have a first experience in the financial sector as an investment advisor;
- You are passionate about the economic and financial sector;
- Very good knowledge of French, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are assertive and enthusiastic;
- You have a strong persuasive power and an open mind to implement changes;
- The interests of the customer are of utmost importance to you and you have the necessary empathy;
- You are a true team player;
- You work in a precise and organized manner;
- A young, dynamic and innovative work environment
- An attractive and wide range of tasks
- An interesting remuneration package (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, cafeteria plan, ...)
- A corporate culture where values such as customer orientation, integrity and partnership are central
- An environment where you are encouraged to share your opinions and concerns (speaking culture)
- A flat organizational structure with close collaboration and open communication with management and between departments
- A wide range of training opportunities
Hi, I'm Mathilde Georgin,
Is this job a good fit?