Tax Associate Director
A permanent contract in a dynamic environment
DescriptionOur client recruit an Associate Director – Tax in Luxembourg for a permanent contract.
As our Associate Director - Tax, your key functions, under the supervision of more senior team members, will be:
· Handle a portfolio of investment projects in various jurisdictions, from the acquisition phase until disposal;
· Coordinate, with external tax advisors, the tax due diligence process for new acquisitions and disposals;
· Share and collaborate closely with other Tristan Capital Partners’ departments in Luxembourg and London;
· Review acquisition/sale documentation and their tax implications for the funds and the investment structure;
· Design, in accordance with respective fund structure and external tax advisors’ recommendations on the most efficient structure for equity contribution/repatriation to/from the property company and prepare corresponding funds flow file;
· Review the drafting and execution of relevant corporate documentation (e.g. intra-group loans);
· Provide tax intelligence to anticipate regulatory changes and drive relevant restructuring with support from external tax advisors.
Your profileKey Skills, Attributes and experience:
- Master degree in Tax, Economics, Finance or Business law;
- Relevant experience in transactions of minimum 5 years within the tax department of an investment management company, consulting or accounting firm;
- Fluency English is mandatory, any further foreign language a plus;
- Demonstrate commitment and responsibility;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Proactive, rigorous and able to multitask;
- Identify priorities and respect deadlines.
Hi, I'm Tamara Brockly,
Is this job a good fit?