Our client, an international company in the insurance sector, is looking for a Personal Assistant
DescriptionIn order to strengthen the Reinsurance segment, our client is searching for a Personal Assistant.
- Assist the Group Reinsurance Director in all administrative and logistical aspects of the function;
- Support the Group Reinsurance Department and its associates in organizational aspects of the Department’s daily functioning ;
- Act as primary contact for all other departments and entities in administrative, logistical and organizational matters;
- Follow up, monitor and organize the agenda, correspondence and contacts;
- Organize and archive the operational and administrative files;
- Follow up on and coordinate department’s budgetary and financial matters;
- Control department’s operational and related arrangements;
- Organize department’s external and internal meetings, travel arrangements, logistical issues
- Plan conferences, workshops and other events
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a PA, preferably in an international environment;
- Fluent in both English and French. German and/or Spanish are a plus;
- Good written and verbal communication ability, towards both internal and external stakeholders;
- IT literate, with good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint;
- Good organization and prioritization, while being flexible and stress-resistant;
- Efficient and meticulous, with strong administrative skills
OfferOur client, located in the center of Brussels, offers you a permanent contract in a dynamic, multicultural working environment.
You will also be offered a wide range of other benefits:
- An extensive range of learning & development opportunities through our online learning platform
- The opportunity to further develop yourself and to be part of a great team at a Top employer in Belgium.