In Underwriting, they ensure that insurance contracts coming in through the broker channel are well managed and accepted correctly, at the right rate. The Non-Life team you would be joining is responsible for auto, fire and accident, and civil liability insurance for private clients and small businesses. To strengthen that team, we are looking for Insurance Officers Non-Life.
- Brokers and their clients can contact you by phone to underwrite new insurance policies and have existing policies updated.
- You are happy to answer their questions.
- Does a request for new insurance come in? Then you analyze the risks, take care of the acceptance, stick a rate on it and draw up the insurance contract and supplements.
- You build a good relationship with the brokers to boost the sales of our insurance policies.
- You always take responsibility, are eager to learn and are open to change.
- By nature, you think customer-oriented, because that is the best strategy for long-term success.
- As a student or in your previous job, you were already well organized. You are also an expert in making analyses.
- In addition, you are communicatively strong and have the necessary commercial feeling.
- Your fresh ideas can certainly help us to improve our services.
- You can easily work with Windows and MS Office.
- You have a bachelor degree or 2 to 5 years of experience in the insurance world.
- A top job with the leader in the insurance industry. They constantly strive to support customers even better. And for that, we are counting on you.
- A modern working environment in every sense of the word: physical, digital and organizational. Including flexible working hours, the possibility to telecommute up to 3 days a week and adapted IT equipment for your home office.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team that gets a big 10 for atmosphere and conviviality.
- The opportunity to continuously develop yourself, with a wide range of training courses. Ideal for learning all the skills that can help you advance your career.
- An extensive wellness program full of sporting activities and inspiring workshops. So you get more out of your work and your life.
- Of course, the pennies count too. That's why you get an attractive salary package. And because no one knows better than you what you need, you can put together part of that package yourself.
Hi, I'm Dylan Geybels,
Is this job a good fit?