Our client is an authorized underwriter offering customized insurance solutions in BOAR, including fire, accident and other risks and pleasure boating. It is a B2B environment and distributes its products exclusively through a network of independent, professional insurance brokers. Are you fascinated by everything related to the world of insurance or are you curious to discover this world? Moreover, would you like to be one of the key figures in the Auto and Accident department at our client to further grow their BA and Workplace Accident portfolio ? Then this job might be for you.
- As an underwriter BA and Workers' Compensation, you will act as the first point of contact for the products in your portfolio consisting of self-employed individuals and small SMEs.
- You will analyze, negotiate, rate and underwrite cases and prepare policies.
- You are responsible for the proactive management and further development of the portfolio and building good cooperation and a long-term relationship of trust with the brokers.
- You will report directly to the team leader Motor & Casualty and also work closely with the business development manager.
- You have a bachelor's degree (preferably in insurance, logistics management, business management) or master's degree.
- A first experience in BA and Workers' Compensation is a big plus.
- You are customer-oriented and commercially minded and have good communication skills which you complement with analytical and digital skills.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are willing to learn and evolve in your role and in the company.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You are driven, proactive and like to take initiative.
- A contract of indefinite duration, a competitive remuneration complemented by fringe benefits.
- Partial teleworking is possible with sufficient time to consult with your team.
- A period in which we train you for the job and you get the opportunity to settle in and develop yourself further through internal and external training.
- To be part of a small but close team, with short reporting lines and a hands on approach.
- A nice place of employment in Antwerp at het Eilandje.
Hi, I'm Alison Swolfs,
Is this job a good fit?