Our client is a broker with various services for both corporate and individual clients.
- You are the first point of contact for your office;
- You are able to analyze corporate client requests in the context of P&C insurance;
- You are able to respond to customer inquiries and proactively propose other opportunities;
- You are able to deal with a database for information updates.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Insurance and/or equivalent experience in the Insurance sector;
- You have a first experience of at least 3 years as a production manager in a broker;
- You are motivated by the Insurance field and wish to make your career in it;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, knowledge of another language is a plus;
- You live preferably in the Brussels area;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of the BRIO system is an asset;
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic and stress resistant.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract with various extra-legal benefits within a young and dynamic team of an Insurance Broker located in Brussels.
Hi, I'm Lisa Cossey,
Is this job a good fit?