Business Manager Employee Benefits (Oost-Vlaanderen)
Do you have professional expertise in life insurance and are ready for the next professional step in an insurance company? Then don't hesitate to apply.
- Be the engine of virtual triangle account-underwriter-broker: be able to negotiate offers and portfolio maintenance in consultation with the underwriter and broker; and this both in Employee Benefit, Hospitalization, IPT/VAPZ/POZ, Retirement Savings, Long Term Savings, ...;
- Inform the brokers about the products, processes, services and tools, ensure that each broker (including their staff) receives the training required to sell products and/or use sales systems and techniques to increase and/or maintain the number of quality sales points;
- Keeping abreast of the general policy of market evolutions and keeping technical and commercial knowledge up to date in order to use it to the best advantage within the organization;
- To inspire, coach, commit the brokers, expand existing contacts with them and initiate commercial actions;
- Actively intervene, within its own perimeter and on the basis of advanced technical-commercial skills, in the negotiation of complex and important files in order to build a customized solution for SMEs and large companies.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in marketing, law, insurance, economics, commercial engineering or applied economics;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the insurance industry is and asset;
- Specialist insurance products "LIFE" for the self-employed and businesses;
- Good negotiator and coach, capable of inspiring and convincing people and very customer-oriented;
- Winner's mentality: sees opportunities, takes initiatives, decides, achieves results and solves problems;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch;
- Driving license B - the position involves travel.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract with an attractive and negotiable salary and many fringe benefits for you and your family.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?