Underwriter Professional Liability
Our client, a niche insurer, is looking for an underwriter with technical expertise in liability insurance. Are you passionate about the construction industry & keen to join a team of experts? Then apply today!
- As underwriter, you analyze & assess risks in the professional liability branch;
- Based on your analysis, you accept the risks and take care of sending out quotes & policies;
- In addition, you proactively manage the existing portfolio by providing the best insurance solution tailored to the client;
- You are in contact with clients & brokers by phone & in writing and always ensure a service-oriented follow-up;
- You have a bachelor's degree in insurance or law, or can provide equivalent experience;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are customer and solution oriented and work well in a team;
- You work analytically & Excel holds no secrets for you;
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- A permanent contract with flexible hours & work from home opportunities
- A salary in line with your experience;
- Hospitalization insurance & group insurance;
- Participation in a bonus plan;
- Meal vouchers (8 EUR) & eco vouchers;
- Sports and culture vouchers;
- 100% reimbursement for public transport
- Internet allowance.
You can also regularly participate in events and after work activities.
Finally, we also turn you into a professional: you get an internal training tailored to your needs via your colleagues who know the material thoroughly. Afterwards, you will continue to develop through regular internal and external training courses. Protecting professionals is our baseline.
Our offices are easily accessible (located near Koekelberg).
Hi, I'm Eglantien Tas,
senior recruiter - team coordinator,
Is this job a good fit?