EMEA AML Officer
Design, manage, and oversee efficient and effective AML processes and controls in line with AML policy and regulations;Maintain and update AML processes and procedures documentation according to new requirements, systems, and regulations;Identify and manage AML-related risks and issues, report, and...
- Design, manage, and oversee efficient and effective AML processes and controls in line with AML policy and regulations;
- Maintain and update AML processes and procedures documentation according to new requirements, systems, and regulations;
- Identify and manage AML-related risks and issues, report, and escalate as appropriate, and implement mitigating controls where needed;
- Manage the AML relationship of appointed parties (internal and external) by establishing good relationships and resolving daily and ongoing issues;
- Perform regular oversight of third-party TA administrators to ensure their processes, policies, and procedures are in line with regulations and Invesco requirements;
- Perform client due diligence including risk assessment, KYC, adverse media, PEP, and sanctions screening for internal clients;
- Perform similar due diligence, oversight, and risk assessment on other parties, including funds assets and syndicated loans;
- Manage and support all AML-related projects and act as the AML team representative;
- Work closely with the Global Financial Crime team on escalations, reporting, and changes to AML processes;
- Prepare accurate monthly MIS reports for internal stakeholders, senior management, Board and other parties as appropriate;
- Manage all AML-related internal and external audits, Compliance Monitoring, and other reviews as required;
- Build and maintain an industry network and knowledge of standard market practice, and participate in relevant industry forums and committees;
- Ensure all activities are performed in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles.
- Degree or equivalent work experience;
- AML qualification would be considered a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, as well as internal and external stakeholders including regulators, are a must.
- Excellent influencing and consultative skills, as well as strong networking and relationship building abilities
- A strong client focus, excellent issue resolution skills with a focus on risk controls, and strong project and change management skills are also required;
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to work under pressure and prioritize workloads, strong analytical skills, be self-motivated, have attention to detail, be flexible;
- English is mandatory;
- Have a proficiency in languages such as Spanish, Italian or Mandarin is an advantage.
OfferOur client offers a permanent contract
Hi, I'm Melanie Bartual,
Is this job a good fit?