Financial communication officer
The Financial Communications team is part of the Strategic Planning & Performance Management (SPPM) division, which is also responsible for the bank's and insurance's budget projections, financial performance analysis, purchasing department and corporate data governance.Be actively involved in the...
DescriptionThe Financial Communications team is part of the Strategic Planning & Performance Management (SPPM) division, which is also responsible for the bank's and insurance's budget projections, financial performance analysis, purchasing department and corporate data governance.
- Be actively involved in the entire process of preparing the company's financial and strategic communication to external (investors, rating agencies, shareholders, etc.) and internal (management, senior and key executive meetings, etc.) stakeholders.
- Involvement in the preparation of benchmarking analyses: more specifically, the collection of figures, the production and updating of analyses comparing certain financial, commercial and operational performances with those of other financial institutions, and the integration of these into a coherent, clear and transparent communication to the management committee
- Conduct cross-functional analysis on various ad hoc topics
- Assist the team in answering various questions on strategy, results, and business and financial issues
- Participate in meetings with external investors following the release of the company's financial results
- Actively participate in ad hoc projects and/or presentations for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and for the Head of Strategic Planning and Performance Management
- Good understanding of financial mechanisms and a good general knowledge of banking and insurance businesses/strategy, with a strong desire to pursue these topics further;
- University degree with a financial orientation
- Several years of professional experience in a financial analysis function
- Excellent language skills, both written and oral (good command of French and Dutch required and excellent knowledge of English);
- Efficient, organized, rigorous, attentive to details and enjoys a job well done;
- Curious by nature, has a critical and analytical mind and has an excellent capacity to synthesize in order to communicate coherently, clearly and transparently;
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills and works well in a team environment with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Works autonomously and does not hesitate to take initiatives to improve processes but is also a true team player capable of integrating into a small dynamic and efficient team where roles are sometimes interchangeable;
- Very good command of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
OfferOur client is a large Belgian bancassurance company located in Brussels. It offers a rewarding position as well as a flexible work environment.
Hi, I'm Anne Sophie Noyer,
Is this job a good fit?