Business performance analyst
Our client, a large Belgian bancassurance company, is looking for a Business Performance Analyst with a first experience who will be responsible for supporting the management in the execution of the company's strategy.
DescriptionAs a Business Performance Analyst, you will provide support to the Performance Management Team and be responsible for collecting, evaluating and critically interpreting financial data.
- Analyze the financial performance of the brands/segments/products in order to establish management reports regarding performance and predict financial performance based on current data and forecast models.
- Contribute to the development of the financial plan to understand and validate year to year changes in the financial plan and translate business assumptions into activity & P&L budget projections in collaboration with the various ICM & Risk teams.
- Participate in various projects related to the strategy
- You have a Master's degree with a financial orientation
- You have a first experience in financial analysis;
- You have good language skills, both written and oral (knowledge of Dutch, French, we prepare reports in English).
- You are punctual, accurate and have strong analytical skills;
- You are curious and no detail escapes you;
- You have a good capacity to synthesize in order to communicate coherently, clearly and transparently;
- You do not hesitate to take initiatives to improve certain processes;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel;
OfferOur client is a large Belgian bancassurance company. It is located in Brussels and offers a challenging position in a flexible work environment.
Hi, I'm Anne Sophie Noyer,
Is this job a good fit?