Senior Compliance Business Advisor
Want to discover the compliance and business activity of a bancassurance institution? Come and have a look!
DescriptionWithin the Compliance division of our client, you will be a member of the Business Advisor team who ensures that the bank's reputation is maintained and that ethical standards and rules of conduct are respected.
Your main responsibilities as a Compliance Business Advisor:
- You help the business divisions and their management to identify, understand and manage the compliance risks related to the company's activities as a bancassurer;
- You present the rules of conduct in terms of opportunities and limitations and update the guidelines to optimize their application;
- In collaboration with other departments, you advise on the implementation of appropriate solutions for the control of compliance risks and make assessments of new projects, products and services;
- You follow up national and European regulations in the field of compliance, organize awareness-raising and training activities and issue guidelines so that adequate internal processes and instructions are adopted;
- You plan and carry out specific controls;
- You formulate proposals for recommendations and follow up on their implementation in consultation with the business units.
- Master's degree in law;
- Familiar with European and Belgian financial legislation (MiFID, MAR, IDD..);
- You are analytical and critical and are able to defend your own opinion;
- As a lawyer, you have experience in a legal or internal control function specific to the financial sector;
- You are particularly interested in insurance;
- You are communicative, energetic and solution-oriented;
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- A good work-life balance thanks to a company culture based on trust and autonomy;
- Central and accessible offices, with various facilities: gym, restaurant, ... ;
- Opportunities for personal development;
- An attractive salary package that you can build up partly according to your own needs, with in addition many extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, public transport pass, discount on banking and insurance products, etc.
Hi, I'm Jade Donnen,
Is this job a good fit?