Teamleader Underwriter Fleet
Our client is a leading insurer that offer quality services to companies with the most complex and demanding risks in Property, Casualty, Transport and Reinsurance. Don't hesitate to apply!
- Reporting to the Country Manager and as part of the Belgian Management team, you are the head of the Fleet Underwriting division and responsible for the portfolio all fleet insurance BeLux.
- In this role you will analyse, negotiate and underwrite, evaluate potential new and existing clients in fleet. You will operate autonomously and engage with a variety of outside parties. You will manage a complex portfolio, while excelling in developing your team and maintaining strong business relationships with your clients and internal stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the CUO and the stakeholders other countries you are responsible for the commercialisation and creation of the fleet offers (coverage & services) in Belgium.
- Providing proactive commercial management of the portfolio to ensure it’s healthy growth, primarily in the BeLux;
- Analysing, negotiation and underwriting by providing technical underwriting proficiency and determinating acceptability, conditions and pricing of complex insurance risks.
- Providing underwriting experience and excellent service to clients;
- Underwriting of new profitable business but also renew and handle a portfolio of existing accounts;
- Ensure continuous improvement of your team, by coaching your direct reports
- Leading the annual review process as head of the Fleet division;
- Actively contributing to achieving the quantitative and qualitative targets of your BU;
- Building long term partnerships with top management of our clients and brokers.
- Coordinating operations with internal departments such as Actuary, Reinsurance, Claims, Marketing,…
- Actively (re)assess our internal processes and suggest & implement improvements, in collaboration with other departments.
- You have obtained a Master’s degree or you have an equivalent profile through experience;
- Extensive experience in Fleet Underwriting is mandatory. Additional experience in management is a strong asset.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
- You are a true people manager and strive to develop and help grow your employees
- You have ample commercial& negotiation skills and love to develop your network and professional relations;
- You have developed good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and underwriting tools;
- You have excellent verbal and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
OfferOur client is offering a permanent contract with an attractive salary and various fringe benefits. Possibility to homework several days a week.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?