Our client, active in the energy sector, is actively seeking a management assistant.
DescriptionManaging the administrative follow-up and assisting the Management.
- To a large extent, you accompany the Officer (in charge of a cell) in his daily tasks and are willing to work in team
- You carry out administrative tasks such as the preparation of execution orders, the orders and the follow-up of the performance of site supervisors (third parties)
- You prepare internal meeting reports and organize the various agendas
- You regularly monitor the staff planning (absences, leave periods, training)
- In coordination with the internal department, you organize the technical training courses (registration)
Your profileAs a purpose-driven company, agility and an open mind are essential values for our client. You are alert and curious? You tackle your projects in innovative ways? Then this is the perfect job for you!
To succeed in this job, you have:
- A bachelor's degree (A1) in a technical-administrative field or equivalent experience to present
- Mastery of French and/or Dutch language and a good knowledge of the 2nd national language
- Good knowledge of MS office and willing to learn new programs
- Good contact, good organization, proactivity and a structured and meticulous way of working
- Good communication skills
OfferLocated in the center of Brussels, our client offers an open-ended contract in an international group in full growth.
Hi, I'm Camille Francq,
Is this job a good fit?