Our client, located in Neder-over-Heembeek, is actively seeking a sales assistant.
DescriptionAre you the colleague who wants to help build an organization in full growth ? Are you dynamic and accurate? Is supporting a sales team your passion? Then do not wait any longer and read the job description for the position of Sales Support!
What you will do:
In this role, you are responsible for administratively supporting the commercial teams (Dutch-speaking and French-speaking teams) of the company in their daily tasks:
- You will handle all kinds of questions from sales and account managers: offers, contracts, following up customer files, etc;
- Preparing and attending as well as taking minutes during meetings;
- You manage the sales support mailbox;
- You work closely with different departments,
Customer, for tracking financial info of customers
Master data, for creating promotions
Product management to make the link between purchase & sales;
Technical service paint, to follow up customer installation
- Drafting and following up contracts and other documents in Dutch and French is a breeze for you;
- You produce reports both for suppliers and customers (monthly - quarterly - annually);
- You search for efficiency and automation within the existing administrative processes.
- You preferably have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience;
- You can present a relevant experience of at least 3 years in commercial support;
- Your oral and written knowledge of French and Dutch is excellent;
- You work in a structural way, with great accuracy and with a smile;
- You maintain a helicopter view on all ongoing matters