Claims Handler Fire
Our client is a reputable insurance company that underwrites and manages claims for individuals, small and medium sized businesses and corporations for Life and P&C products.
- You are the first point of contact to meet the expectations of the claimant clients, experts and intermediaries;
- You analyze the files and ensure the follow-up from A to Z, in a qualitative and autonomous way;
- You ensure a proactive management by using all the digital means of damage evaluation at your disposal;
- You are in daily contact with clients by telephone and email.
- You have obtained a Bachelor's degree and you wish to work in the insurance sector;
- It would be an asset to have already done an internship or student job in this sector;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French;
- You are willing to follow training courses in order to learn the job;
- You are customer oriented, commercial and detail oriented;
- You have good organizational skills: planning, analyzing, summarizing, explaining. You know how to take things in hand;
- You like to work in a team and you have good interpersonal skills.
OfferOur client, a well known insurance company on the Belgian market, offers you a permanent contract. You will receive a market competitive salary as well as extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, insurance, etc.).
You will join a dynamic team in which you can learn, develop, train and evolve throughout your career.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
Is this job a good fit?