Are you interested in interpreting and advising on IFRS17 rules in a reputable insurance company? Then don't hesitate to apply.
- You analyze the results of the product lines in depth and evaluate evolutions around pricing (average premiums), health portfolio (frequency, average claims burden, reserving impact);
- You help interpret the IFRS17 results and detect where further research is needed;
- You work closely with product management and the finance actuaries to analyze or go into depth on certain evolutions;
- You participate in the creation of profitability plans and actively monitor whether the actions produce the necessary results;
- You advise senior management on trends that are identified;
- You strive to further develop the actuarial-technical knowledge of Non Life and to deepen very specific dossiers (e.g. Impact inflation.
- You have a degree in actuarial science, physics, mathematics, engineering or equivalent;
- You have more than 3 years of experience in non-life insurance;
- You have a good knowledge of the non-life insurance market;
- Knowledge of Business or special Risks is an asset;
- You are critical, analytical, structured and curious. You enjoy performing in-depth analyses;
- You are a team player, but can also work independently;
- You are eager to learn and enjoy sharing your own knowledge;
- You like to explain your findings and give an opinion on them;
- You find it natural to give and receive feedback;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and good basic knowledge of French;
- Knowledge of office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as SAS, R and others.
OfferOur client offers a permanent contract with a competitive salary and many attractive fringe benefits. Telecommuting possible 3 days a week.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?