Product Manager Life Insurance Pension
We are looking for a Product Manager responsible for shaping the insurance products and services of the future. You will have experience as a Financial Services Product Manager and a relevant degree. Our client offers a competitive salary and a company car.
- You help shape the insurance products and services of the future;
- Thanks to your knowledge of the market and your creativity, you detect market opportunities. You develop products that meet the expectations of customers and you try to provide innovative solutions (offered by new technologies) when they can contribute to the realization of the business objectives;
- You analyze the digital needs of the Pension & Care customers (feeling for digital innovation, customer orientation) and translate this into concrete solutions;
- You will help build the medium-term vision, resulting in additional services and a digital roadmap for Pension & Care;
- You monitor evolutions in terms of regulations, technology, customer needs and competition and proactively propose adjustments to adapt the range accordingly;
- You identify the impact of your projects on other processes and sub-processes within the company;
- Working with the pricing team to monitor profitability and define the boundaries of pricing. Define the basic pricing, a reference framework per customer type and the exception rules in order to guarantee the profitability of the product line, taking into account the competitive environment;
- You are an ambassador of your products, create awareness both among your colleagues and the commercial net about the importance of the second pillar, give training sessions if needed and provide commercial or technical support to the net (through product sheets, presentations, product files, brochures, webinars, commmercial campaigns, eventing to customers....);
- Project management is your cup of tea, you independently manage projects and motivate colleagues to contribute to your project and report to the different stakeholders both internally or externally (actuarial life, Digital, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Tax, Finance, Project Management, IT, consultants, service providers,...);
- You are the point of contact for your product range and you master the (technical) product features, competition, (tax) regulations, processes, technologies,...;
- Market research is your thing. You keep an eye on how other players handle their Pension & Care products. You have a nose for new trends and follow up on the activities of other players in the life insurance market.
- You have a master's degree from college or university;
- You are fascinated by pension issues, but also by digital services and customer experience;
- You are analytical but also commercially minded and creatively search for adequate opportunities and solutions; a setback or obstacle does not stop you;
- You can work independently and achieve results within deadlines, coordinated with the various stakeholders;
- You are a team player and can take control of a project and bring it to a successful conclusion together with your colleagues;
- You can communicate and present fluently;
- You are flexible and polyvalent;
- Finally, you are preferably bilingual Dutch/French and a decent knowledge of English is a plus;
- You have several years of experience as a product/commercial manager in insurance products life; or experience in the service sector, preferably in a financial institution.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract with an attractive salary and many fringe benefits for you and your family.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?