As a Legal Counsel, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Team and work on the following missions with the other team members: assistance to investment team in M&A processes and the management of portfolio companies including among others: preparation and/or review and organising the signature...
DescriptionAs a Legal Counsel, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Team and work on the following missions with the other team members:
- assistance to investment team in M&A processes and the management of portfolio companies including among others:
- preparation and/or review and organising the signature of various contracts such as NDAs, advisory mandates, limited partnership and subscription agreements;
- KYC/KYT relationship with the transaction parties and performance of BC/FT analyses on the transactions; and review and organising the signature of legal and corporate documentation to be signed
- assistance to administration team in the preparation and/or review of various contracts such as service provider agreements and intragroup financing agreements;
- organisation of the meetings of the corporate bodies companies regarding various corporate matters, M&A transactions and BC/FT analyses and preparation/review of the corporate documentation related thereto;
- ensuring compliance with the internal policies
- legal watch regarding the legislation on commercial companies, anti-money laundering, investment funds, tax, civil and commercial law;
- management of incoming KYC/KYT and/or tax related requests; and general advice on legal matters.
Your profileAbout You :
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position (corporate legal) within an investment fund, a law firm or a corporate services provider in Luxembourg. Any experience gained with AML/CFT regulations is considered as an asset.
- You have a university degree in law.
- You are looking for a versatile role in the field of law.
- You are well organized, rigorous and have desire to learn new concepts.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have perfect command of English and French. German is considered an asset.
OfferA permanent contract, in a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic and professional business environment
Hi, I'm Tamara Brockly,
Is this job a good fit?