Legal advisor Non-Life
In order to strengthen the Legal, Tax & Compliance Non-Life team, our client is looking for a Legal Advisor Non Life As a Legal Advisor you will assist the person responsible for Legal, Tax & Compliance support in the area of non-life insurance. Your function is mainly oriented towards working...
DescriptionIn order to strengthen the Legal, Tax & Compliance Non-Life team, our client is looking for a Legal Advisor Non Life
As a Legal Advisor you will assist the person responsible for Legal, Tax & Compliance support in the area of non-life insurance.
Your function is mainly oriented towards working together with the departments active in the Non Life Business.
- You will follow up on new regulations that may have an impact on the Non-Life business, analyse them and inform the management and the operational/commercial departments concerned of their existence and their practical and concrete implications.
- You validate products, rates and commercial actions prior to their launch or the implementation of changes made to them.
- You provide detailed and practical answers to questions asked by the operational/sales departments within the framework of the Tool set up for this purpose.
- You validate the management notes.
- You draft agreements between our client and various service providers (distributors, experts ....)
- You give advice and recommendations on any issue with a legal or tax aspect
- You inform and train at all levels in the specific matters that fall within your competence within the team and participate in related working groups.
- You provide support in the drafting of quarterly reports (Legal /Compliance)
- You have a master's degree in law, a complementary specialization in insurance law and/or privacy regulation is an asset.
- You have experience in insurance
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch and have a passive knowledge of English
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You have good interpersonal skills, which allows you to interact with other departments
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to see through the structure of a company and know where to get your information.
- You bring fresh and original ideas and are able to propose constructive solutions.
- A great job with the leader in the insurance market.
- A modern working environment in every sense of the word: physical, digital and organizational. In other words, flexible working hours, the possibility to telework up to 3 days a week and the right IT equipment to work from home.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team, rated 10/10 for atmosphere and friendliness.
- A real career.
- And because money counts too: an attractive salary package. You can even compose part of your package yourself, because nobody knows better than you what you need.
Hi, I'm Jade Donnen,
Is this job a good fit?