Legal advisor Life
Our client, an insurance company in Brussels, is seeking a Legal Advisor to provide legal advice and support on life insurance issues. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of insurance regulations, excellent analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work independently. Our client offers a nice work environment with many benefits and a very good work/life balance. Interested in the position? Send us your application!
DescriptionAs a legal advisor, you are part of Tax & Legal Retail Life, a team of 5 experienced lawyers:
- You provide legal and tax support to the business line and to clients and intermediaries: you answer their questions and defend the positions taken in concrete cases.
- You provide advice on legal developments to help management assess the impact of these developments on the products.
- You formulate proposals and take the necessary actions to adapt, from a legal point of view, the products/procedures as well as the management process to a changed legal context.
- You follow up on complaints/disputes (Ombudsman and/or Control Authorities).
- You have a Master's degree in law.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a legal function or as a lawyer.
- Relevant knowledge of the legal and tax aspects of life insurance is an asset.
- You are bilingual (French/Dutch) and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are result-oriented and able to take into account a more global aspect than the legal context and to understand the interests of the company.
- You have a very good analytical mind and can develop pragmatic and creative solutions in an independent and organized way.
- You can defend your opinion in an assertive and transparent manner.
- A great job with the leader in the insurance market.
- A modern working environment in every sense of the word: physical, digital and organizational. In other words, flexible working hours, the possibility to telework up to 3 days a week and the right IT equipment to work from home.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team, rated 10/10 for atmosphere and friendliness.
- The possibility to continuously improve your skills, thanks to a wide range of training courses. Ideal for learning all the skills that will help you develop your career.
- A real career.
- Good vibes, thanks to an extensive wellness program full of sports activities and inspiring workshops. So you can feel (even) more fulfilled in your work and your life.
- And because money matters too: an attractive salary package. You can even compose part of your package yourself, because nobody knows better than you what you need.
Hi, I'm Jade Donnen,
Is this job a good fit?