Our client, an international law firm, is seeking a Client Administrator to provide administrative support to clients and lawyers. The ideal candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and experience in client services.
- You are responsible for managing and administering the different parts to open and close client matters. This goes from conflict checking over billing and compliance to qualitatively archiving the matter when closed.
- Keeping client and matter data up-to-date, and reporting on progress to all (also international) stakeholders is part of what you do.
- You collaborate with our lawyers, our clients, the Finance and Compliance colleagues, and our assistants group.
- You hold a bachelor degree, and have basic computer and database management skills.
- You are keen to discover or already have worked in the legal sector.
- You have communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- You possess good and detailed processing skills.
- You are happy to be in a position where you collaborate with diverse people.
- You are a trusted self-starter and can work autonomously.
OfferOur client offers you :
- A high-standard learning environment through formations and through pleasant collaborations with entrepreneurial professionals in an international environment.
- A culture that is defined by high-quality client service delivered through people that make small or big positive differences every day.
- A competitive compensation package for your experience and skills.