Analytical & IFRS Expert Insurances
Our client is niche insurer looking for a risk specialist with knowledge of IFRS 17 or the appetite to delve into it? Do you have a passion for numbers? Do you analyze the quality of portfolios like no one else? Do you communicate fluently with different interlocutors? Then perhaps you are the person we are looking for. Apply today and find out!
- In your first year, you will be mainly responsible for the implementation of the IFRS-17 standard. For this, you work closely with the finance department & the IT department;
- Furthermore, you also follow up the quarterly reporting, mainly from the IFRS-17 perspective;
- in product development (past analyses as well as support in pricing);
- preparation of claims statistics;
- automation of certain underwriting processes;
- day-to-day process analyses;
- You have an analytical education (Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, ...)
- You have at least three years of work experience in a similar working environment;
- You have excellent language skills: both Dutch, French & English are of an excellent level;
- You are someone who can communicate fluently with different interlocutors;
- You are passionate about numbers and Excel holds no secrets for you;
- You can juggle between different projects without losing the overview;
- You are eager to learn: if there is a certain matter that you have not yet mastered, you will do everything you can to become an expert on it for your company.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract with the following benefits:
- an attractive salary;
- meal vouchers;
- eco cheques;
- insurances (group- and hospitalization insurances)
- home working opportunities & flexible working hours;
- workplace flexibility across offices, with the Brussels office as the place of employment;
- attractive leave arrangements;
- training opportunities.
Hi, I'm Eglantien Tas,
senior recruiter - team coordinator,
Is this job a good fit?