The Client Service Officer is part of the advisors' team. He supports the team and is involved in all administrative and regulatory tasks related to client relations.
- Preparation and follow-up of bank account openings and client relations.
- Supervision of advisors' agendas.
- Handling telephone calls from clients and custodian bankers
- Administrative follow-up of client files in compliance with regulatory constraints
- Support in the preparation and follow-up of appointments
- Preparation of reports for clients
- Update of various tools (CRM for example)
- You will follow the economic and financial news on a daily basis
- Preparation of commercial events
- The commercial dynamics of the team
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics or law (or equivalent experience) and at least 5 years of experience in a client-facing team in the financial sector.
- You have proven skills or a real interest in the financial sector
- You are proficient in Excel and have a good knowledge of the Office suite
- You are fluent in French and have a very good knowledge of English and a working knowledge of Dutch
- You enjoy working in a team
- You are a good listener and you have a sense of initiative
- You are accurate and detail-oriented
- You have a sense of responsibility and an ability to prioritize tasks
- You are adaptable in all circumstances
OfferOur Asset Management client offers an open and harmonious working environment in the center of Brussels, with easy access to public transport, where you will join a team of dynamic and motivated professionals whose goal is full customer satisfaction. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as support during your apprenticeship and development opportunities.
Hi, I'm Andrea Leroy,
Is this job a good fit?