Portfolio Wealth Analyst
Our client is an asset management firm focused on managing portfolios of securities and financial assets on behalf of institutional and private investors. Their core business is to provide customized investment solutions to help their clients achieve their financial goals. As a Portfolio Wealth Analyst, you will contribute to the proper monitoring and clear communication of all investment activities.
DescriptionAs a member of the Investment team, your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the regular update and monitoring of client portfolios
- Analysis of investment strategies, performance and management fees
- Advice on asset allocation and portfolio restructuring
- ESG analysis (Environment, Social, Governance)
- Periodic presentations to clients
- Support for development opportunities (responding to RFPs)
- You are fluent in Excel and have a good knowledge of the Office suite. In general, you have an affinity for computers and data processing.
- You are rather creative and have a certain sense of initiative
- You have an analytical mind
- Your native language is Dutch, with a working knowledge of English.
- You are a perfectionist and rigorous
- You are a good listener and adaptable in all circumstances.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in the financial sector or banking institution.
OfferOur client offers an open and harmonious working environment in the center of Brussels, with easy access to public transportation, where you will join a team of dynamic and motivated professionals whose goal is complete customer satisfaction.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as support during your apprenticeship and development opportunities.
Hi, I'm Andrea Leroy,
Is this job a good fit?