Our client, active in the insurance sector, is in full evolution. For this reason, they are looking for an enthusiastic new employee as a claims manager.
- You assist clients if they need legal help following a car, fire or family insurance claim.
- You identify the parties involved and determine responsibility.
- You negotiate with the opposing party in order to settle amicably the compensation of property damage and bodily injury.
- You communicate proactively by telephone and in writing with all parties involved (insured, broker, agents, insurers...)
- In the event of legal proceedings, you will be responsible for appointing a lawyer to defend the client's interests and you will ensure the follow-up.
- You are responsible for the independent management of the files from A to Z.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in managing legal protection claims involving personal injury.
- You have a bachelor degree in law.
- You have a good knowledge of French and a very good knowledge of Dutch.
- You are proactive, customer oriented and curious.
- You have an analytical mind and are able to summarize and explain the main elements of a complex file in a simple way.
- You are empathetic and a good negotiator.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with less experienced colleagues.
OfferOur client is an evolving company that offers a challenging job with a lot of responsibility, a permanent contract, a salary in line with the market according to your skills and experience, fringe benefits (Flex Income Plan, group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers), training opportunities, a good work-life balance and a brand new working environment in Brussels
Hi, I'm Chloé Philippo,
Is this job a good fit?