Client Advisor for Construction Insurance
Our client is a niche insurance company. You will be in contact with architect, engineer, interior designer, landscape architect, surveyor-expert or any of the other service professions in construction, as well as the brokers who recommend these insurance products.
- Gather the necessary information to prepare a complete file to be issued;
- Analyzing and answering simple questions from policyholders/brokers regarding conditions and rates, taking into account the underwriting requirements of the insurance company in order to help the clientele;
- Elaborating, preparing and handling standard quotes and inserts at the request of brokers and insureds or at the initiative of the insurance company;
- Offering standard insurance coverages that meet the insurance company's acceptance rules and determining premiums and acceptance terms to meet client needs;
- Be responsible for administrative and digital preparation of policies and inserts to ensure smooth processing;
- Handle customer complaints, cancellations, suspensions and cancellations;
- Review and invoice premiums to ensure proper management of policies;
- Issue provisional coverages under rules imposed by the company;
- Issue provisional premiums, follow up on premium refunds and pay amounts due to meet clients' needs at short notice;
- Collect and deliver necessary documents to the auditor-reviewer.
- Bachelor's degree in law, finance and insurance, accounting, economics, business management or master's degree in law or other relevant master's degree (experience is equivalent to degree);
- Knowledge of insurance is required;
- Knowledge of insurance products BA in the construction industry is a plus;
- Feeling for construction/architecture or interest in it is necessary;
- Customer-oriented, motivated, communicative, accurate, analytical;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch is required, good knowledge of French is a plus.
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration (80% may be negotiable)
- A human, motivating and creative work environment with a collegial and pleasant atmosphere. You will be part of a small and friendly team.
- Attractive salary and benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 13th month, individual bonus, laptop, ...)
- Work-life-balance: 35-hour week with flexible hours.
- The position is partly in the office and partly remote
- Room for real career prospects, personal development, training and initiative