As a data-driven company active in the insurance industry, our client closely monitors finances and transactions. Based on this information, you make decisions that lead to continuous improvements in the efficiency of products and services. For the Controlling & Reporting department within the Finance department, we are looking for a Business Controller with initial experience.
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of financial data and KPIs
- Portfolio monitoring, development of tracking tools and dashboards
- Monthly and quarterly closings and reporting
- Reporting to local management and head office
- Preparation, analysis and follow-up of budgets and forecasts
- Responsibility for general support and resolution of queries from one or more business units
- Presentation of strategic results and proposals to business units and management
- Ad hoc information and reporting
- Liaison with internal and external audit
- Optimization of business and and financial processes
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics or comparable through relevant experience
- A first experience in a financial role within the insurance sector or with an external auditor is definitely an advantage
- A first experience within the insurance sector in general is an asset
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Sense of initiative, independent, yet a "team player"
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic attitude
- Proven expertise in data processing and analysis
- Structured and analytical work attitude
- Excellent knowledge of MS office Suite
- Knowledge of BI Tools (Snowflake, PowerBI) is a plus
OfferOur client is active in the insurance sector and is located in Brussels.
The client offers a permanent contract and a pleasant working environment in an international company.
Hi, I'm Anne Sophie Noyer,
Is this job a good fit?