Senior Securities Settlement Employee
Ensure the proper execution of the tasks dedicated to the function, in accordancewith the procedures ans policies in place.Verify that the trade (sale, purchase) instructions (Web/Swift) from the InvestmentManagers, Lending Agent and Clients are correctly processed and within the deadlines.Repair...
- Ensure the proper execution of the tasks dedicated to the function, in accordance
- Verify that the trade (sale, purchase) instructions (Web/Swift) from the Investment
- Repair and follow up of incorrect/incomplete instructions with Clients to ensure
- Solve any mismatching with the concerned counterparty
- Liaise and handle queries from Custodians and Clients
- Input manually trade transactions received by fax.
- Analysis and Follow up of settlement problems pre- and post-settlement.
- Achieve tasks related to the securities lending activity
- Ensure timeliness of client service in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Maintain highest possible level of client service
- Accomplish various tasks in a timely and qualitative manner
- Make proof of sense and sound judgment towards risk awareness
- Inform the Section Head of all risks of error and actual errors as soon as detected
- Bachelor in Accounting, Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the custody business
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments
- CSDR Discipline knowledge would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent overall banking knowledge
- Fluent in English. French would be advantage but is not mandatory.
- Microsoft Office / SWIFT
- Capable of dealing with figures and facts
- Constant focus on client service and quality
- Team player
- Analytical, communication and problem-solving mind
OfferFixed term contract of 18months to strengthen the Securities Settlement Section within the Securities Services Department.
Hi, I'm Céline Halter,
Is this job a good fit?