One of our clients, active in the architectural sector, is actively looking for a versatile Management Assistant.
DescriptionIn this role, you will perform a variety of administrative and organizational tasks, ensuring that the architecture and administrative
and the administrative cell have the necessary resources they need to accomplish their mission.
You therefore occupy a central role within the agency. Economic efficiency, social equity and environmental quality
quality will guide him or her through the following missions:
- Reception of visitors and management of meeting rooms
- Taking telephone calls and transferring them to employees
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail, couriers, shipments, ...
- Management of material, orders, logistics; regular contacts with suppliers
- Participation in certain meetings and drafting of minutes
- Management of the associates' agenda
- Organization of trips abroad: booking of trains, hotels, etc.
- Follow-up and updating of contact information for employees, clients, suppliers and external partners
- Creation, implementation, control and modification of procedures necessary for the smooth running of the office
- Follow-up of incoming invoices and validation process in dialogue with the office manager
- Follow-up of general project management procedures
- Within the framework of public procurement, assistance in the preparation of bidding documents
- Supervision of paper archiving
- Support and occasional help concerning IT & licenses
- Assistance in real estate management: rental announcement, follow-up of rent and maintenance works
- Welcome of new employees
- Checkin @work: encoding and follow-up
- ONSS/group S/Dimona
- Daytoday of the life of the agency and the needs of the employees
- Management of the general agenda of the agency
- Organization of internal and external events (Team Building, Archikult, etc)
- Management of recruitment campaigns
- You are fluent in French
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- You wish to work in a small to medium size company