Segment Manager Private & Wealth
As a Segment Manager, you will also have proven skills in managing large transversal projects.
- Develop and implement the strategic and commercial vision for the Private Banking & Wealth Management client segments. Specifically, your role is to refine and implement the 2025 strategy for the Private & Wealth segments and oversee its achievement.
- Play a central role in the coordination and management of the company's transformation project into a bank for investors.
- To be responsible for developing the rules on customer segmentation for Private & Wealth and thus for the accessibility of the corresponding value propositions.
- To be the guardian of the value proposition end-to-end for the customer segments involved and ensure consistency and homogeneity through and across the various distribution channels.
- Develop your knowledge regarding the Private Banking franchise and that of Wealth in order to provide relevant input on the needs and expectations of the various Product Management departments (Investments, Insurance, Loans, etc.).
- Monitor and prepare an overall portrait of the positioning, campaigns and product and service offerings and competitive objectives in all segments.
- Communicate the vision inside and outside the bank in collaboration with Communications.
- Transversal approach: carry out the various tasks described with the greatest possible involvement and collaboration of the various stakeholders inside and outside RCB, in order to obtain a complete picture and thus formulate proposals and achieve the expected "deliverables."
- University education in a financial or legal field.
- Good working knowledge of Dutch and French.
- Excellent cross-cutting project management ability; ideally in the context of a
- Possess experience with or knowledge of the Private and/or Wealth segment is an asset.
- Marketing experience is an asset.
- You are critical and analytically minded.
- You are conscientious and result-oriented.
- You enjoy working out concepts and being creative, but you are also comfortable with the technical aspects.
- You are used to taking the initiative and working autonomously.
- You want to be a real team player in a dynamic team.
- Regular written (notes, etc.) or oral (meetings, presentations, etc.) communication is not a problem for you.
- You choose how you spend your day, including whether to start earlier or later or take a longer break. You frequently combine working from home with being in the office. This office is close to the Brussels-North train station. You will find a gym, a restaurant with healthy lunches and cozy meeting places for a chat with colleagues.
- We help you find and maintain your work-life balance. Because only then will you enjoy staying at work.