Our client, a law firm in Brussels, is looking for a Legal Secretary!
DescriptionThe tasks of the Legal secretary are the following:
- Telephony management (answering the phone, listening to voice messages and transmitting, managing the choice of equipment/vendor, contacts with IT suppliers)
- Reception (reception of clients and management of meeting rooms)
- Invoicing / credit control (establish monthly invoices and follow up on unpaid invoices)
- Management of the agenda of proceedings, constitution of the file of documents and its deposit at the clerk's office, deposit of the conclusions
- Incoming and outgoing mail management (mailing ordinary and registered mail, parcel management, receiving, opening and distributing mail to the responsible lawyers and encoding documents on the firm's platform)
- Office management and inventory management
- Library management (ensuring a directory and filing as well as ordering)
- Organization of events and travel for lawyers
- Assistance in recruitment
- Reporting and other ad hoc tasks as requested by the partners
- a first experience in a similar function
- a very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- a versatile person with a strong sense of organization and priorities. The candidate must also be able to meet deadlines.
- a person who is able to show discretion